Are you a pregnant woman and your feet got swollen?
Do you know how to buy the best shoes for pregnant women with swollen feet?
During your pregnancy time, your feet are always under the pressure due to gaining extra weight. This is also the time when your feet also get swollen, heels also get sore and these things make it difficult walking for you.
Therefore you need to choose the most suitable and comfortable shoe for your pregnancy period. It’s not only good for you also good for your baby’s safety too.
When you get pregnant every month different kinds of changes happen in your body.
- There will be an increase in your body and you will gain weight every month.
- Due to gaining extra weight, additional pressure will come on your entire body.
- You will feel extra pressure on your legs, joints, and body due to extra weight.
- Your feet will get flattered and will be swollen.
- Due to pregnancy, your body gains weight too fast due to which your plantar fascia gets overloaded and because of this, you will feel heel pain in your feet.
According to a study ¾ of pregnant women suffer from swollen feet issues during their pregnancy period and sometimes these swollen feet issues can be permanent.
What Kind Of Shoes You Should Choose When You Are Pregnant And Your Feet Are Swollen
When you are pregnant so you have to be very careful while choosing shoes for yourself. As you know due to pregnancy your feet will be swollen, so you have to choose a pair of shoes which should be comfortable, stretchable, you should know a few things before buying shoes for your swollen feet.
- Never buy a shoe with laces, always avoid it because due to pregnancy your belly will become big and it’s really hard for you to bend your body to tie your laces so better avoid this option.
- Avoid shoes with buckles or straps. Never suggest these kinds of shoes when you are pregnant and with swollen feet.
- A shoe with proper arch and ankle support is very important for pregnant women while choosing shoes for your swollen feet, due to swelling your feet need proper support while walking during your pregnancy.
- During your pregnancy, your feet size will increase due to swelling with your pregnancy period so you need shoes that should be stretchable so you don’t feel any problem due to this so always buy shoes that should be stretchable.
- Always avoid buying a shoe with heels when you are pregnant and your feet are swollen because it will unstable you and will have chances of falling or tripping while walking which is not a good thing for a pregnant woman.
- Always choose a pair of shoes that should be breathable because they will keep your swollen feet dry and cool and will prevent you from sweat and overheat which is not a good thing for a pregnant woman.
- A pair of shoes that is easy to wear, mostly different kinds of shoes like slip-on or clogs are a better option for you as your feet will be swollen, so you need shoes that are easy to wear and you don’t feel any problem while wearing the shoe.
- Choose Shoes Which are flat and if you cannot wear flat then go for wide and low heel shoes
- Don’t pick shoes which heel is more than 2 inches and make sure the heel should not be pointy which is not good for a pregnant woman.
- Always buy shoes with proper support and if you cannot find a pair of shoes with proper support then you can use an insole that will give you support while walking.
- Always choose a shoe with a wider area of toe it will keep your feet comfortable and prevent you from any injury.
- Buying a Loafers is also a good idea for your swollen feet during pregnancy
- Slip-on and sneakers are also good choices when you do some walk during pregnancy its will keep your feet relaxed and comfortable
When you are pregnant it is very important for you that you consult with your doctor before choosing anything because your doctor will suggest to you which is more suitable for you, for same the shoes you can consult and can get advice from your doctor that which kind of shoes will be suitable for you during your pregnancy so your doctor can suggest some better option to you.